I struggled to find a theme this week as I’d done alien invasion movies recently which would have fit in with the release of Battle: Los Angeles and the other films weren’t very inspirational. Then I realised that The Resident was the latest in a recent rebirth of the much loved production company Hammer Film Productions so decided to open the floor to people’s thoughts on their favourite Hammer Horror film.
Now I hate to admit it, but I’ve not seen any Hammer Horror films at all so I didn’t know which ones to pick. I used a list over at AMC to help me, so thanks guys!
As ever, air your thoughts in the comments section.
What is your favourite Hammer Horror film?
- Other (50%, 1 Votes)
- The Devil Rides Out (50%, 1 Votes)
- The Reptile (0%, 0 Votes)
- Frankenstein Created Woman (0%, 0 Votes)
- Quartermass and the Pit (0%, 0 Votes)
- Twins of Evil (0%, 0 Votes)
- Lust for a Vampire (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Gorgon (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Vampire Lovers (0%, 0 Votes)
- Dracula: Prince of Darkness (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Mummy (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Curse of Frankenstein (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Horror of Dracula (0%, 0 Votes)
- Let Me In (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 2