With the Oscars only a couple of weeks away, I thought it seemed like a good time to resurrect our polls on the site. My favourite aspect of watching the Oscars (which I do every year, despite the time zone issues) is predicting who will win and doing some friendly gambling with these predictions. For our poll however, I thought I'd ask what your favourite film is, not necessarily which you think will take home the honours.
So cast your vote below and we'll find our own winner in time for the ceremony on February 24th.
As ever, please list your thoughts in the comments section.
Which is your favourite film nominated for Best Picture at this year's Oscars?
- Life of Pi (44%, 4 Votes)
- Django Unchained (22%, 2 Votes)
- Les Miserables (22%, 2 Votes)
- Zero Dark Thirty (11%, 1 Votes)
- Amour (0%, 0 Votes)
- Argo (0%, 0 Votes)
- Beasts of the Southern Wild (0%, 0 Votes)
- Lincoln (0%, 0 Votes)
- Silver Linings Playbook (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 9