It’s that time of year again where we all get obsessed with lists (although I’m always obsessed with lists). Every site, magazine and newspaper are listing their favourite whatevers of the year. I’m sure we’ll pop a few lists up ourselves and our forthcoming podcast will feature a review of the year, but I thought we’d kick things off by asking what our readers think was the best film of 2011. I’ve used Metacritic’s ‘list of lists’ to compile this, which is a list consisting of a ranking of where films came in lots of different publications’ lists. Of course, if you have a personal favourite that isn’t on here, let us know in the comments section. My favourite wasn’t, but I won’t reveal that until the podcast.
What was your favourite film of the year?
- Other (please list in the comments) (80%, 4 Votes)
- The Tree of Life (20%, 1 Votes)
- Drive (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Descendants (0%, 0 Votes)
- Hugo (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Artist (0%, 0 Votes)
- A Separation (0%, 0 Votes)
- Certified Copy (0%, 0 Votes)
- Take Shelter (0%, 0 Votes)
- Moneyball (0%, 0 Votes)
- Melancholia (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5