You may have noticed a lack of 'weekly' next to the title of this post. Well we've decided to keep our features a bit more unified and we're going to start to link the polls in with our podcast themes and of course our podcast is currently fortnightly.
Anyway, after Lyndsey complained that our themes have been a bit male-orientated we decided to go all girly this time around and find out what everybody's favourite 'chick flick' is. Yes, it's a horrible phrase, but I couldn't think of any other way to describe them. We want to know which female-friendly romance, weepy or rom-com do you have the biggest soft-spot for.
There are actually quite a few decent films (and guilty pleasures) in here so it should be interesting. As ever, list any alternatives in the comments section and listen in to next fortnight's podcast as we discuss the winners and losers.
What is our favourite 'chick flick'?
- Notting Hill (67%, 2 Votes)
- Thelma & Louise (33%, 1 Votes)
- The Notebook (0%, 0 Votes)
- Sex and the City (0%, 0 Votes)
- Beaches (0%, 0 Votes)
- Sleepless in Seattle (0%, 0 Votes)
- Pretty Woman (0%, 0 Votes)
- Steel Magnolias (0%, 0 Votes)
- Ghost (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bridget Jones' Diary (0%, 0 Votes)
- Dirty Dancing (0%, 0 Votes)
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (0%, 0 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomatoes (0%, 0 Votes)
- Terms of Endearment (0%, 0 Votes)
- When Harry Met Sally... (0%, 0 Votes)
- Other (please list in the comments) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3