With Senna racing through screens across the UK, I thought it best to make this week's poll about your favourite sport documentaries. As ever there are plenty missing from the list so if you think something else deserves your vote let us know in the comments section. I'm away for a couple of weeks, so I've left this poll open until I get back on the 27th June.
What is your favourite sports documentary?
- Other (please list in the comments section) (50%, 2 Votes)
- Tyson (25%, 1 Votes)
- When We Were Kings (25%, 1 Votes)
- Senna (0%, 0 Votes)
- Pumping Iron (0%, 0 Votes)
- Hoop Dreams (0%, 0 Votes)
- Dogtown and Z-Boys (0%, 0 Votes)
- Beyond the Mat (0%, 0 Votes)
- Murderball (0%, 0 Votes)
- Zidane: a 21st Century Portrait (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Endless Summer (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4